Location: North Acton,
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £11.05 per hour
Planned start date: Ongoing
Brief Job Description
This individual will provide support to the Operations team with administrative and data-entry assistance in recruitment, management and deployment of skilled labour across the HS2 project
Note: Training and support will be provided with an option to undertake a Level 3 vocational qualification.
- On boarding employees on to biosite and worksite systems.
- Assigning employees to requisitions sent through by site management for labour on worksite system.
- Monitoring and liaising with site teams to keep all starters and leavers on this system up to date.
- Adding potential candidates to biosite in order to make induction bookings.
- Keeping up to date spreadsheet on all induction bookings and starters.
- Keeping up to date training matrix on the skills certificates employees hold and what training they have booked.
- Monitoring expiry dates for all skills cards employees hold in order to book for renewal in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Biosite team to upload and renew skills cards and remove expired skills cards.
- Collating information for Monthly KPI reporting.
- Weekly Audit of all labour desk Employees on live starter sheet against site timesheets.
- Recruitment of new employees in a timely and efficient manner.
- Dealing with payroll queries.
- Managing PPE distribution to sites and allocation of PPE to employees.
- Collating and Managing Skills Matrix for each different site.
- Organising DSG Manual handling and Face fit training for all employees across the project as and when required.
- Managing holiday bookings.
How to apply
We encourage applications from a wide range of diverse groups and we welcome enquiries as to the flexibility you may need, anyone who applies for this role can ask about flexibility at interview and in return, we will explore what is possible.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out more about this role, use the email below and add ‘EDAC: Tunnelling Administrator’ in the subject header.
Application deadline: 26/08/2022
Web link: https://www.scsrailways.co.uk
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about SCS Railways
HS2 is a state-of-the-art, high-speed line critical for the UK’s low carbon transport future. It will provide much-needed rail capacity across the country, and is integral to rail projects in the North and Midlands – helping rebalance the UK economy. Skanska Costain STRABAG Joint Venture (SCS JV) are working together to deliver HS2 along the final 26.4km of HS2’s journey to its southern terminus in Euston. The JV will complete challenging works taking the railway from Northolt to Euston via Old Oak Common, building a variety of structures requiring expert precision and care. As 95% (21km) of the route will be in tunnel, SCS will be running seven tunnel boring machines (TBMs), of which five will operate simultaneously.