Salary: £25,262 – £27,793
Planned start date: June
Your role at Orbit.
We are looking for experienced, capable individuals to join our Tenancy Management team. Working within Triage, you will deal with a range of customer issues, for example low level ASB, financial difficulties, managing budgets etc. You will support customers by giving advice and signposting toward services and support they may need. Strong communication skills and an empathetic approach will be key.
You will work within a wider tenancy management team and be able to communicate with the team in person and in the field to support customer need. Part of the role will involve building good working relationships across the business, so strong verbal and written skills will be key.
You will have a passion and interest in support customers to improve their lifestyle and maintain their tenancies.
Please note this is an office-based role at our Customer Hub, Binley, Coventry. Working patterns will predominantly be within 8 – 6, but flexibility to cover 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and occasional 8am to 1pm on a Saturday will be required.
What will help you make a difference.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills, written and verbal, with previous business letter writing experience.
- Good IT skills including word processing and ability to use spreadsheets and external websites.
- Good understanding of financial/debt management and an understanding of financial inclusion issues.
- Ability to write clear and concise case records.
- Experience of working in the field of mental health, financial inclusion, welfare benefits advice or support work, assessing the needs of vulnerable people and promoting independence.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time and workload.
- Good knowledge of welfare benefits regulations, energy advice and regulatory requirements and the protection of vulnerable adults and children
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain great people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of background, age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, religious belief, faith or disability.
Rewarding your contribution.
We understand that everyone has different needs when it comes to benefits. That’s why we have created an attractive benefits package with the option to select and purchase flexible benefits to suit your individual circumstances.
Some of our core benefits include:
- Group bonus potential up to 15% of salary
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the “Orbit day”
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A great pick and mix of flexible benefits including the option to buy and sell holiday and much more
How to apply
Apply for this opportunity using the web link below
Application deadline: 26/04/2023
More about Orbit Group
Orbit was established in 1967 by two people on a park bench, contemplating how to tackle homelessness. Five decades on, we are one of the largest builders of affordable homes, placing customers and communities at the heart of what we do. Today, over 100,000 people live in an Orbit home and our aim is to ensure the homes we provide and the places we create are good quality, affordable and safe. We also play an active part in the neighbourhoods where we work, supporting local economies and social activity within communities.