Location: England, Berkshire, Reading, , , ,
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
Planned start date: ASAP
ENGIE are recruiting for a Scheduler to be based in Reading, RG2 0TF. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £22,000 – £24,000 dependent upon skills and experience.
You will work with the contract administration team to ensure all scheduling and administration works are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements, SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Coordinating attendance of FM team and subcontractors
- Logging, dispatching and updating service requests and or work orders on the CAFM system
- Performance reporting
- Working with Facilities Managers to ensure jobs are completed from start to finish.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Prior experience of CAFM and ERP systems (SAP, Coupa, Maximo & Planon) essential
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate good team working ability with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a focused manner with the ability to prioritise workload and requests
How to apply
Apply for this opportunity using the web link below
Application deadline: 12/01/2020
More about EQUANS
We currently employ over 17,000 staff across the UK and Ireland, whether your background is Energy, Technical Services, FM or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. EQUAN’s (previously ENGIE) commitment to being ‘employer of first choice’ is underpinned by a wide range of training and personal development opportunities. Our strong culture of learning and development rewards hard work and promotes equality of opportunity. This is complemented by other company-wide benefits which allow us to attract and retain the highest calibre of individuals. UK employees can also take advantage of the Mobility scheme within parent company ENGIE to further their careers within other group companies, nationally and internationally.