Location: South Norfolk
Salary: £8.95 per hour
Planned start date: n/a
Ethics, Integrity, Accountability, Principles
- Run the business as a Professional Commercial Enterprise and be a compliant business, orientated for growth and profitability.
- Ensure the Comfort, Safety & Well-Being of Customers, Suppliers & Organisation, and all stakeholders.
- Work in Partnership with the Local Community and our Suppliers & Retailers
- Only use Ethically Sourced materials (with proven provenance and compliance)
- Produce all products in a clean, efficient, sustainable, and ethical manner.
- Maintain and promote the Highest Standards & Quality in production & products.
- The company will adhere to and ensure its supply chain conforms to the ETI Base Code
- Celebrate & Reward Success
- Promote Respect of staff, suppliers, customers, competitors.
- Develop the NFC as a Trusted and known British Brand Proud of its History and Achievements.
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for the operation of production machinery to required levels of safety and efficiency. You will transport all required materials, packaging, and finished goods to their intended location in a timely fashion. Ensure all areas hygiene requirements are always met and maintained. You will provide support and expertise to all departments with a view to maximising performance, as well as any other duties as directed.
Production Operative will work to high, demanding standards. They will be responsible to ensure safe and cost-effective practices are adopted.
Transport and store all materials to the required standards of Quality and Hygiene while maintaining line efficiency.
- Efficiently operate mechanical handling equipment to the required standards following training
- Support achievement of the required product throughput to meet production plans.
- Carry out all duties in line with legislation.
- Raise mechanical handling equipment inefficiencies and faults with the relevant Managers or department leads.
- Assist with providing materials for product changeovers to the required standards and timescales.
- Maintain all areas in a clean and hygienic manner.
- Accurate completion of all documentation required and maintain quality standards.
- Take part if required in daily reviews at performance boards and ownership of efficiency issues.
- Identification of sub-standard stock is always met.
Experience preferred but not essential:
- Machine operative experience
- Production line experience
- Packing staff experience
- Forklift licence
Diss, moving to Snetterton in 2022– must be able to commute to both Diss, now, and then Snetterton once the Company site changes.
Monday to Friday – 8am – 4:45pm
With 45 minutes breaks.
- 28 days annual leave
- Company discount
- Canada Life – We Care Program
- Life Assurance
How to apply
Please send CV via email
Application deadline: n/a
Web link: https://shop.norfolk-feather.co.uk/
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 01379 643187
More about Norfolk Feather Company
Our Vision: To lead in the transforming of future comfort by using the finest ethically sourced materials to create market leading products of the highest quality & performance, presented & packaged to delight our customers.