Payroll and Human Resources Assistant
Location: North Acton,
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £11.05 per hour
Planned start date: Ongoing
Brief Job Description
Processes of DSG SCS payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Creates and maintains employees’ payroll records. Calculations wages and applicable deductions based on employee attendance and timesheet records. Enters payroll information into central system for processing.
Note: Training and support will be provided with an option to undertake a Level 3 vocational qualification.
- Prepare and process the weekly payroll, to ensure all staff are paid accurately and on time in accordance with UK legislation and their terms and conditions, ensuring the correct inputting of all the data, running, and checking the payroll and the reports. Ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and on time.
- Plan and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Raising client invoices and liaising with clients on timesheets and any invoice queries.
- Manage employee’s record, starter, and leaver paperwork, ensure accurate payroll data input and deal with all payroll queries efficiently and effectively
- Setting up, checking, and processing SSP, SMP and SPP.
- Processing P45’s and P60’s.
- Booking and processing holiday pay
- Printing and sending out payslips on a weekly basis via post & email.
- Providing references and statements of earnings for employees.
- Answering all pay queries from telephone or written requests as required from employees, government agencies and other sources.
- Ad hoc duties as necessary/requested
- Keeping up to date on current changes and legislation
How to apply
We encourage applications from a wide range of diverse groups and we welcome enquiries as to the flexibility you may need, anyone who applies for this role can ask about flexibility at interview and in return, we will explore what is possible.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out more about this role, use the email below and add ‘EDAC: Payroll and Human Resources Assistant ’ in the subject header.
Application deadline: 26/08/2022
Web link: https://www.scsrailways.co.uk
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about SCS Railways
HS2 is a state-of-the-art, high-speed line critical for the UK’s low carbon transport future. It will provide much-needed rail capacity across the country, and is integral to rail projects in the North and Midlands – helping rebalance the UK economy. Skanska Costain STRABAG Joint Venture (SCS JV) are working together to deliver HS2 along the final 26.4km of HS2’s journey to its southern terminus in Euston. The JV will complete challenging works taking the railway from Northolt to Euston via Old Oak Common, building a variety of structures requiring expert precision and care. As 95% (21km) of the route will be in tunnel, SCS will be running seven tunnel boring machines (TBMs), of which five will operate simultaneously.