Office Junior / Facilities Operative
Location: Liverpool Street, London, EC2M
Hours: 40 hrs pw
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000
Planned start date: 27/03/23
This role will require the successful candidate to work on site 5 days per week.
Our Client is a Financial Institution and you will be responsible for contributing to the Property & Facilities team to ensure that the business is supported correctly & carry out its daily functions without interruption.
- All requests should be completed in a timely and appropriate manner by giving the best advice possible.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the company’s incoming, internal and outgoing mail.
- Arrange both domestic and overseas courier requests.
- Responsibility for the ordering & replenishment of all stationery supplies and print rooms as well as monitor the stock levels.
- Assist with general porterage duties, plus out of hours moves and change requests.
- Responsible for managing and organising multiple storerooms
- Setup and assist with managing in house office events
- Provide monthly metrics reports showing delivery quantities, courier/stationery spend etc
- Assist managing the archive & offsite storage process/procedures
- Issuing of staff & contractors security passes
- Ensure all meeting rooms are organised and presentable
Safe keeping of keys
- Assist with any additional Facilities operations daily requests
- Daily building/floor walk throughs to ensure space is fit for purpose to provide the best possible workplace experience.
- Ensure all space is kept clean and tidy.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism
- Take pride in your work and ability to work within a team
We are a proud member of the EDAC and encourage applications from a diverse range of applicants
How to apply
Apply for the opportunity using the web link below
Application deadline: 17/03/23
Web link: https://careers.paretofm.com/jobs/2478619-office-junior
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +447512312974
More about Pareto FM
Pareto FM is a service focused, customer centric, facilities management company based in the UK. We operate with an entirely flexible model that allows us to build our service solution around each organisation we partner with. Our high client engagement model ensures engaged and proactive account management, and our teams are formed of professionals qualified to the highest levels within FM. As one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the UK, we apply intellect and intuition to our service offering. We embrace technology and innovation at every opportunity, to deliver exceptional service to those who choose to partner with us. To find out more about how our approach to facilities management is different, go to www.paretofm.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.