IT Digital Power Platform Analyst
Salary: £43,050 – £47,350 Per Annum
Planned start date: ASAP
We’re building thriving communities as one of the UK’s largest housing groups and a leading developer of affordable housing.
We believe everyone is entitled to a good home they can afford, in a place they are proud to live. More than 100,000 people live in our homes.
If you want to experience work that’s truly rewarding, join us. Because when we achieve together, customers and communities thrive.
Work for Orbit. Believe in people.
We are looking to recruit a Digital/Microsoft Power Platform Analyst to join our IT Team. In this role you will be supporting the development of IT and Digital capabilities in line with business strategy. You will do this by assisting the business and IT product teams with the creation, configuration, security, support and administration activities of the required products.
This role is part of Corporate Services where you’ll help us give colleagues the support they need to be brilliant.
What you’ll achieve
You will use the full Power Platform to create/deploy apps, reports and workflows to meet business needs and connect solutions to the MS suite.
Your key responsibilities will be too:
- Develop and deploy Microsoft “low-code” solutions as per business requirements
- Implement changes to PowerApps, SharePoint Apps and sites and Integrate key Microsoft services such as PowerApps and Teams
- Aid the introduction of new technology services to wider teams
- Help define the roadmap for App development using PowerPlatform and SharePoint
- Investigate, resolve and provide operational support around PowerPlatform product incidents
- Identify opportunities to integrate other Digital Workplace Apps and Services with Teams and SharePoint
What you’ll bring
To be successful in this role of IT Digital/Microsoft PowerPlatform Analyst you will need to have a high level of both written and verbal communication with experience interacting directly with end users.
- Experience in designing & developing solutions using Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps and Power Automate
- Worked within defined governance and standards for PowerPlatform, including development, release, administration and change management.
- Experience of Microsoft operating system and applications, including SharePoint development
- Experience of digital delivery within a defined software development life cycle including, experience of agile delivery methodology.
- Prioritised multiple tasks effectively and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Dynamics D365 experience
- Microsoft .Net development background – C#, SQL Server etc
- Frontend Web Development experience
- Experience using Azure DevOps
Choosing us means being rewarded in every sense.
Here’s what you can expect to enjoy with us.
A rewarding experience that works for you
We strive to create an inclusive experience with benefits and wellbeing programmes designed to help you, and your loved ones, to thrive. For a better work life balance, we offer flexible working opportunities for many roles.
A place to progress
From training programmes to professional qualifications, we provide opportunities to learn and develop at every stage of your career. Whether you’re a student, graduate or experienced professional we’ll support you to grow.
For leaders, our tailored development journeys are designed to stretch and strengthen your leadership skills. As well as practical training, we give you access to renowned business schools and experiential programmes for greater breadth and depth of learning.
A purpose to feel proud of
We’re proud to make a difference to people together. We’re values-driven with a commercial focus on performance – because the more profit we make, the more we can achieve for people.
What brings us together is a passionate belief in progress and people.
Read more about the values and purpose that drive us on our careers website.
How we hire
We aim to make our hiring process simple and fair:
- Online application
- Decision and offer
We put the safeguarding of our customers, colleagues and contractors at the heart of everything we do and as such, certain roles will be subject to a DBS check.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below
Application deadline: 18th Sept 2023
More about Orbit Group
Orbit was established in 1967 by two people on a park bench, contemplating how to tackle homelessness. Five decades on, we are one of the largest builders of affordable homes, placing customers and communities at the heart of what we do. Today, over 100,000 people live in an Orbit home and our aim is to ensure the homes we provide and the places we create are good quality, affordable and safe. We also play an active part in the neighbourhoods where we work, supporting local economies and social activity within communities.