Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
Planned start date: 01/08/2021
Reports to: HR Manager
We are looking for an HR Assistant to work with our HR Manager on all things HR.
We’re looking for someone with a get sh*t done attitude, who is highly organised, confident in their ability and can take initiative. The role will be fast paced and exciting and has potential for growth for the right person.
The HR Assistant will have a broad remit, supporting on engagement, recruitment, onboarding, reward, learning and development, internal communications, diversity and inclusion and HR systems. We are looking for someone with an empathic approach and excellent interpersonal skills. Previous experience in an HR/People role would be great although not essential for the role.
We believe we have a strong internal culture and the successful candidate will live out our values of community, collaboration and creativity. In addition to demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
In return, you’ll be part of a team of people working together to achieve the same goal. In addition to 29 days holiday, you’ll have two days a year to volunteer with a local charity, a pension with the People’s pension, birthday and anniversary treats, free fruit at work and plenty of beer. Once you’ve been with us a year, you’ll qualify for an annual health check and the Cycle2Work scheme.
As mentioned above, we offer the opportunity to progress professionally with access to internal and external training, and the chance to attend some of the best beer events across the world. Northern Monk is committed to providing a world class working environment and we are proud to say that our employees agree!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support with the recruitment administration, responding to candidates at each stage, anonymising CVs and booking interviews
- Support with onboarding, introducing new employees to the team
- First point of contact for employee HR enquiries
- Liasing with payroll to ensure the correct information is provided
- Organising events
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Support on new ways in which we can make Northern Monk an excellent place to work
- Managing current engagement processes
- Support and take minutes in ER related meetings
- Support on internal communication – messaging, newsletter and internal instagram
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal medium
- Highly organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Code of Conduct: Northern Monk expects all its members of staff to adhere to standards of processes, procedures and code of conduct. Specifically:
– Working on multiple work streams to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
– Demonstrating the company ethos and approach to partners and contacts through your professionalism, knowledge and enthusiasm
– Protecting and promoting the organisation’s values by keeping critical information confidential
– Being a team player and contributing to the Monk values and ethos.
In return, we are committed to respecting and valuing all staff, achieving a good work/life balance, giving staff the space to learn and grow alongside the brewery and ensuring all staff play a role in developing and delivering our vision and plans.
How to apply
Apply for this opportunity using the web link below
Application deadline: 30/06/2021
Web link: https://northernmonk.com/jobs/
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 01132436430
More about Northern Monk
Northern Monk is an independent craft brewery based in Holbeck in Leeds, we also have two taprooms in Leeds and Manchester. We are a values-led business, with a focus on business for good.