Housekeeper / Cleaner
Location: Kingston Upon Thame, , , , KT6 5PJ
Planned start date: TBC
ENGIE are recruiting for a Housekeeper/Cleaner to be based in Seething Wells Halls of Residence, Portsmouth Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT6 5PJ. This is a permanent part-time role working 20 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Daily carry out cleaning checks on student’s communal kitchens and bathrooms in those halls where accommodation is not en-suite. Clean problem areas and recommend charging where necessary.
- Clean and tidy allocated work areas (e.g. kitchens, rooms, corridors, toilets, grounds, etc) and during conference periods make beds, in a way which satisfies Client Service Level Agreements.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Physical fitness and ability to perform the allocated tasks
- Sensitivity – able to tune in to others’ needs and keep an eye out for them
- Flexibility – able to change routines, and adapt working practices; able to work flexible hours and occasional weekends when required
- Undertake training, to develop knowledge and skills needed for the job and be aware of safe and efficient operation of equipment, and regulations concerning Health and Safety & COSHH.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under “employee sign in” to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
How to apply
Apply for this opportunity using the web link below
Application deadline: TBC
Web link: http://w.rfer.us/ENGIEgSpOtY
More about EQUANS
We currently employ over 17,000 staff across the UK and Ireland, whether your background is Energy, Technical Services, FM or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. EQUAN’s (previously ENGIE) commitment to being ‘employer of first choice’ is underpinned by a wide range of training and personal development opportunities. Our strong culture of learning and development rewards hard work and promotes equality of opportunity. This is complemented by other company-wide benefits which allow us to attract and retain the highest calibre of individuals. UK employees can also take advantage of the Mobility scheme within parent company ENGIE to further their careers within other group companies, nationally and internationally.