Front of House Facilities Assistant
Salary: Up to £16,500
Planned start date: 27/03/23
- Life Assurance
- 28 Days (Including Bank Holidays)
Pareto is currently looking for a Facilities Assistant to join us on a permanent basis based at Hyphen, Manchester.
We are looking for the most vibrant, exciting, enthusiastic candidate. We want team members to be outgoing, customer focused, always willing to help and always willing to own a problem to completion. The person needs to be a team player, who will always go above and beyond to achieve.
Reporting directly to the Account Manager and Client, you’ll be the first point of contact for all contractors, tenants, and their visitors. We’re looking for someone that meets and exceeds customer expectations, whilst ensuring all services are delivered to contract and legal requirements.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Health & Safety, Property or Facilities.
- To complete a variety of ad-hoc tasks required of a Building Manager / Project Manager
- Facilities Management
- To ensure that that the Front desk is covered at all times
- Marketing and keeping Social Media accounts up to date
- Front of house requirements such as access system administration, visitor liaison and post management
- Carry out general PPM checks – Tap Temps, Emergency/General Lighting checks
- Carry out visual checks of the building reporting any faults to the appropriate contractor
- Diary management of contractors attending site
- Diary management of bookable meeting room
- Coordinate tenant maintenance needs
- Management of client Dropbox – ensuring all maintenance paperwork is up to date
- Ensure compliance is in line with Health & Safety legislation
- Regular facilities & community update meetings & communication with Line Manager
- Liaison with client and development of a positive relationship
- Responsible for own administration
Good experience of working within a customer facing environment is a requirement for this position along with exceptional communication and administration skills. Specific competencies within this general requirement include the following:
- Health & Safety / First Aid
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Administration skills
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills
- Able to work on own initiative or as team player
- Adaptable to various duties of the post
We are a proud member of the EDAC and encourage applications from a diverse range of applicants.
How to apply
Apply for the opportunity using the web link below
Application deadline: 17/03/23
Web link: https://careers.paretofm.com/jobs/2445157-front-of-house-facilities-assistant
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +447512312974
More about Pareto FM
Pareto FM is a service focused, customer centric, facilities management company based in the UK. We operate with an entirely flexible model that allows us to build our service solution around each organisation we partner with. Our high client engagement model ensures engaged and proactive account management, and our teams are formed of professionals qualified to the highest levels within FM. As one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the UK, we apply intellect and intuition to our service offering. We embrace technology and innovation at every opportunity, to deliver exceptional service to those who choose to partner with us. To find out more about how our approach to facilities management is different, go to www.paretofm.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.