Salary: Up to £42,000 dependent on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Reporting to: Account Manager
- Full training will be given by your Line Manager/Colleagues and every new member of Pareto fm will receive a welcome email and go through our Company Induction
- 1x life assurance
- 28 days including bank holidays
Pareto are currently looking for an Facilities Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
We are looking for the most vibrant, exciting, enthusiastic candidate. We want team members to be outgoing, customer focused, always willing to help and always willing to own a problem to completion.
The person needs to be a team player, who will always go above and beyond to achieve. They will always support the customer in every action.
- Facilities Manager to develop a great place to work.
- To manage the client event services in line with high end client expectations, considering potential innovative improvements where relevant.
- Full responsibility for regularly updating client and colleagues, face to face, on progress of tasks being carried out which have been reported by them and seeking their comments and feedback as and when appropriate Proactive ‘visual maintenance’ of communal floor areas, including hubs, staircases, coffee points and copy areas, engaging with the relevant FM teams as appropriate.
- Manage the ownership of all aspects of meeting rooms including housekeeping, AV equipment, catering and fabric and environment with use and expertise in the use of Condeco highly desirable.
- Manage issues through the Helpdesk as and when they occur, ensuring that all service requests reported are monitored and completed satisfactorily within your area and within the agreed SLA’s.
- Hold regular meetings with occupants, and stakeholders, building sustainable and harmonious relationships between building occupants, and the WPM teams.
- To lead Daily Start up Meetings (DSUM’s) and Weekly Wash up meetings with the team and relevant service partners.
- To be responsible for all compliance documentation ensuring all documentation is regularly updated and maintained.
- Adhere to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures on site and to Pareto’s policies and procedures.
- To be flexible in approach to work patterns and systems to maintain the standards required.
- Adhere to any reasonable management requests from line managers or client contact.
- Be prepared to deputise for the managers where appropriate.
- Ideally have previous experience in large occupancy buildings. customer service and IFM service delivery, helpdesk processes, workflows with knowledge of HR and QHS&E procedures and legislation.
- Clear, confident communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people both written and verbal.
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
- Pro-active approach.
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Good relationship and stakeholder management.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively.
- Clear, confident communication skills.
- Customer Service orientated.
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Good time keeping.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Computer literate.
How to apply
Pareto FM are a proud member of EDAC and welcome applications from a diverse audience. For further queries or support applying for the role, please contact Lia Wiltsher by emailing – email@example.com or apply for the opportunity using the link below
Application deadline: 26/06/2023
Web link: https://careers.paretofm.com/jobs/2888904-facilities-manager
Email address: Lia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +447512312974
More about Pareto FM
Pareto FM is a service focused, customer centric, facilities management company based in the UK. We operate with an entirely flexible model that allows us to build our service solution around each organisation we partner with. Our high client engagement model ensures engaged and proactive account management, and our teams are formed of professionals qualified to the highest levels within FM. As one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the UK, we apply intellect and intuition to our service offering. We embrace technology and innovation at every opportunity, to deliver exceptional service to those who choose to partner with us. To find out more about how our approach to facilities management is different, go to www.paretofm.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.