Expired: Events Coordinator
Hours: 28 hrs per week, including weekends.
Salary: £25,920 pro rata. 6 month fixed term Contract
Planned start date: April 2022
The role is to plan, organise and run five Family Days for bereaved families across the UK and support bereaved families on the day.
1. To plan, organise and run Family Days ensuring days are run in accordance with Lullaby Trust’s guidance and to support bereaved families on the day.
- To plan, organise and run Family Days ensuring days are run in accordance with Lullaby Trust’s guidance and to support bereaved families on the day.
- Source venues, confirm numbers with the venue arranging payment/invoices.
- Carrying out a Risk Assessment of the venue prior to the event.
- Work with the Comms Team to design e-shot invites.
- Assist with creating the registration webforms, ensuring all funding requirement monitoring data is included.
- Liaise with the Database Manager to run data queries from Raiser’s Edge.
- Liaise with the Support Team for further details for those attending including those recently bereaved or those who have anniversaries – flagging any who you think may need additional support on the day and informing befrienders.
- Arrange for a children’s support worker to attend the day with CBUK.
- Organise activities for the day – colouring for children, The Wings of Love origami activity.
- Organise and arrange for merchandise, t-shirts for staff and vols, banners, memory book, stickers to be available on the days.
- Attend all Family Days in person.
- Organise own travel and overnight accommodation.
- Maintain regular contact with Befrienders helping out on the day. Let them know when and where they need to be, and of any particular families who they may need to make contact with.
2. To monitor, evaluate and report on the family days in accordance with funder and organisational requirements.
- To monitor, evaluate and report on the family days in accordance with funder and organisational requirements.
- Ensure all expenses are sent to Finance in a timely way following the day.
- Manage the process for sending evaluation feedback questionnaires, including sending reminders a week after the day.
- Email those who didn’t attend to check everything is okay.
- Refer families who may need additional support to the Helpline Advisor to follow up .
- Gather Case studies from families for the fundraising team.
- Ensure feedback questionnaires are completed by children at the day.
- Create a Final Report of the family day including numbers attended, feedback and finance.
· Other responsibilities
- Update Raiser’s Edge with any contact details corrections.
- Ensure any safeguarding concerns are actioned in accordance with the organisation’s Safeguarding Policy
How to apply
See link below
Application deadline: 31st March 2022
Web link: https://www.lullabytrust.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 02078023200
More about Lullaby Trust
The Lullaby Trust provides expert advice on safer sleep for babies, supports bereaved families and raises awareness on sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Working with the NHS we run a national health-visitor led service for bereaved parents, Care of Next Infant (CONI) programme, which supports families before and after the birth of their new baby. We are committed to supporting research to understand why babies die suddenly and unexpectedly and to find out more about how to prevent these tragic deaths. The Lullaby Trust also runs an information line for parents and professionals and a dedicated line for bereaved families.