Contract Type: Zero hour, Permanent
Location: The Halls, Wolverhampton
Hourly rate: £10.90 per hour
Lunch: 30 min lunch
Training: On site
Hours: 6pm – Midnight or 11pm – 7am
Event Cleaners needed! You must be flexible to include evenings, weekends and some night work dependent on each specific event. You will also have the option to work a double shift.
Event schedule 2023
- Doors open: 7pm
- Event run time: 6pm – Midnight
- Clean up time: 11pm – 7am
Upcoming Event dates:
June: 14th, 15th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 29th, 30th
Dates will be added soon for:
July, August, September, October and November
Pareto fm are looking for several Cleaners to cover a variety of events such as – Concerts/ Comedy shows/ Conferences etc.
You will be required to make sure that every venue is spotless both before and after the event and also maintain the cleanliness while the event is taking place.
You will be required to conform to the cleaning specification and schedules and carry out cleaning duties as required with a view to continuously develop and improve quality standards.
To take a direct interest in the health and safety of yourself, your colleagues, and others who may be affected by your work activities.
- General housekeeping duties such as dusting, vacuuming and cleaning fabrics are all jobs that could crop up at certain events
- Waste disposal
- Litter collecting and sorting through the litter for recycling
- Reactive response cleaning refers to accidents such as spillages that need to be cleaned up or cordoned off immediately for health and safety reasons
- Cleaning and replenishing toilet areas – Regular checks on toilet areas to make sure they are clean. Emptying bins, replenishing of toilet paper and soaps and hand towels is also a part of this
- Cleaning pavements, entrances and other thoroughfares – Keep areas such as pavements and entrances clean and safe for those attending
- Cleaning food service areas
- Carry out cleaning tasks as required by the contract specification and Supervisor with agreed timescales
- Be punctual and attend for duty as requested
- To achieve the highest standard of work, with a positive team spirit
- To meet managers, clients, and company expectations
- To ensure that products, equipment, and materials are properly maintained and stored
- To use your initiative to resolve problems where appropriate.
- Ensure that your appearance and conduct comply with the expectations of the company and the appropriate clothing/PPE is always worn.
- Communicate any unresolved cleaning issues.
Pareto FM are a proud member of EDAC and welcome applications from a diverse audience. ‘Full training will be given by your Line Manager/Colleagues and every new member of Pareto fm will receive a welcome email and go through our Company Induction
How to apply
For further queries or support applying for the role, please contact Lia Wiltsher by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this opportunity by using the link below
Application deadline: 26/06/2023 Planned start date: 3/07/2023
Web link: https://careers.paretofm.com/jobs/2878171-event-cleaner/061bf11a-f592-40a9-af2e-39da32efa28b
Email address: Lia.email@example.com
Phone number: +447512312974
More about Pareto FM
Pareto FM is a service focused, customer centric, facilities management company based in the UK. We operate with an entirely flexible model that allows us to build our service solution around each organisation we partner with. Our high client engagement model ensures engaged and proactive account management, and our teams are formed of professionals qualified to the highest levels within FM. As one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the UK, we apply intellect and intuition to our service offering. We embrace technology and innovation at every opportunity, to deliver exceptional service to those who choose to partner with us. To find out more about how our approach to facilities management is different, go to www.paretofm.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.