Hours: Fixed shift pattern, full details with job description
Salary: £20,067 to £23,608 depending on experience
Planned start date: 15/11/2021
Assessment Centre Dates will be:
1). 15/11 0900-1200
2). 15/11 1300-1600
3). 18/11 0900-1200
4). 18/11 1300-1600
5). 19/11 0900-1200
6). 19/11 1300-1600
PLEASE READ THE BELOW WITH REGARDS TO WORKING HOURS FOR THIS ROLE:
Your shifts would be a six-week continuous pattern that would contain a mix of the below working hours Monday-Sunday:
Day: 0800 – 16:00 & 10:30-18:00 & 12:00-20:00
The shift patterns that you would be working are unfortunately pre-set therefore must be considered when applying for this role.
A Little About Us
At Cadent we’re excited to be part of the future of UK energy! One thing we know for sure – this last year has shown us that when we combine our brand with the talent of Cadent employees, we create something special. We’ve got a clear roadmap that will both drive our performance to the forefront of our industry and support the UK government in achieving their net zero target by 2050.
We’re making a difference through innovation and new ways of working. Together we’re shaping/creating a cleaner, greener future for our 11 million customers who we put at the heart of everything we do.
Day to Day
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Manager and Team
- Ensure support is provided to meet team’s objectives and requirements
- Support the development, collation and production of Key Performance Indicators
- Work within and promote the philosophy of safe team working
- Broad knowledge of Cadent’s Core Policies and Procedures that impact the way we operate
- Facilitate and efficiently co-ordinate and administer projects the team is working on
- Actively demonstrate and promote the Cadent Values, and positively contribute to a customer-oriented approach
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence by adhering to agreed standard operating procedures and making suggestions for improvements
- Be inquisitive with an interest in developing existing skill set and learning new skills
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate an inclusive work ethic
Within Your Role
- Working in a high-pressure environment with a high volume of incoming calls and maintaining a calm and professional manner.
- Able to multi-task with a high-level approach to problem-solving.
- Strong communicator who takes and articulates decisions routinely and confidently.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Ensuring data captured from the field is managed appropriately and is ‘Right First Time’.
- Supporting and coaching colleagues in order to achieve individual, team and departments goals and aspirations.
- Regular communication with engineers and customers to ensure all jobs are acknowledged and attended by the allocated time and assist with any issues.
- Overseeing the dispatch of all work to all engineers.
- Ensuring jobs are in alignment with the engineers’ schedules for that day.
- Maximising the efficiency of ‘on day’ resources.
- Responding to emerging situations in an agile manner.
- Being the first point of escalations in respect of workload and customer management.
- Utilising the systems required to maximise their effectiveness and to having the ability to coach other team members.
- Supporting the leadership team with resilience events (BCM, incidents).
What You’ll Bring
We operate throughout the entire year to ensure we are meeting the needs to those who rely on us the most…. our Customers. To operate at our best, we look to employ the best, so we would love to hear from you if you have:
- Understanding of customer service delivery – experience in customer service and working to targets is ideal.
- Data input skills (speed and accuracy).
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Computer literate, with basic understanding of MS Office packages.
- In-depth knowledge of all Dispatch processes is essential for this role.
For Being at Your Best We Offer:
- 25 days holiday, statutory days, option to buy too + 8 bank holiday
- Competitive salary with fantastic career prospect
- Electric Vehicle Scheme/Cash alternative (Role Dependant)
- Pension Scheme – double match up to 12%
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Flex Benefits including; cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice car scheme, insurances and healthcare packages
- My Offers membership card – offering discounts and savings from hundreds of retailers
- Support with financial wellbeing
- Access to our Occupational Health Services
Cadent embraces Diversity and Inclusion. We celebrate what makes us different, as well as what we have in common. This enables us to work better as one team shaping a dynamic, innovative and inclusive culture. Our employee communities support us in keeping our employees engaged and motivated and through our partnerships and covenants we ensure our workforce reflects our communities in all their diversity.
Cadent is a Disability Confident employer so if you require any reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process, please get in touch and let us know. We’re also happy to discuss flexible working options should the role accommodate it.
How to apply
Please apply using the link below
https://cadentgas.taleo.net/careersection/cgexternal/jobdetail.ftl?job=004740 where applicable please quote EDAC
Application deadline: 12/11/2021
Web link: https://cadentgas.com
More about Cadent Gas
Cadent brings gas to 11 million homes and businesses throughout the North West, West Midlands, East Midlands, South Yorkshire, East of England and North London. We're committed to keeping you safe and warm. We look after the main gas pipe that supplies your area, as well as the smaller pipe branching off from it that brings gas to your home/business. We maintain, repair and replace gas pipes to ensure the safe and reliable flow of gas now and long into the future. We manage the National Gas Emergency Service for all gas customers in the UK. If something goes wrong, we are the first point of call to make sure it's dealt with calmly, quickly and safely.