Digital Product Manager
Location: Central London (Office) w Hybrid options
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 pa
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic Digital Product Manager who can take the web and data systems we use to do this to the next level. This is a role with real responsibility and plenty of opportunity to develop: the successful candidate will be able to use their energy and experience to drive measurable business transformation. techUK aims to be data-driven and digitally-enabled and the website and CRM that you will oversee sit at the heart of that mission.
The role will be based in our Central London office and you will work closely with our small and friendly team. techUK operates a hybrid working model and there is scope for some of your work to be home-based if you wish. If you’re excited by innovation and are ready to take the next step in your career, then techUK wants to hear from you!
To oversee the improvement of our websites and Dynamics 365 CRM system and ensure that the insight and experience they deliver supports techUK’s vision and business goals.
- Define and help deliver the roadmap for improving our web products and Dynamics 365 CRM system;
- Work with a diverse set of colleagues from across the business to identify user needs and set priorities;
- Manage relationships with external partners and contractors to ensure projects are delivered and issues are addressed in an efficient and timely manner;
- Oversee the testing and deployment of new features and fixes to our web and CRM systems;
- Work with teams from across techUK to deliver insights from our data that drive measurable improvements to our business;
- Support and train users on our website and CRM systems;
- Contribute ideas for new tools, processes and improvements;
- Problem solving: ability to identify issues and think through solutions;
- Understanding data: ability to deliver clean, maintainable and insightful systems;
- Systems design: ability to deliver efficient systems that support user needs;
- Communication and teamwork: ability to support and enhance the work of colleagues;
- Self-starter: ability to use initiative to proactively identify risks and opportunities;
- Organisation: ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise workload.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of digital product delivery or digital project management;
- Experience of working within an Agile environment and managing 3rd party suppliers;
- Knowledge of modern web and CRM technologies and practices;
- Experience of setting KPIs and reporting against them to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience of change management and driving adoption of new tools and techniques;
- Experience of user support and training.
How to apply
This role profile is a guide to the work that is required and full details can be found here Digital Product Manager (techuk.org)
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK prior to the commencement of employment. The salary range for this role is £35,000 – £45,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and benefits.
Our culture is one of collaboration, inclusivity and empowerment which is reflected in our core values: To apply for this role, please send your CV & Cover Letter with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web link: https://www.techuk.org/
Email address: email@example.com
More about techuk
techUK is the trade association which brings together people, companies, and organisations to realise the positive outcomes of what digital technology can achieve. With over 800 members (the majority of which are SMEs) across the UK, techUK creates a network for innovation and collaboration across business, government, and stakeholders to provide a better future for people, society, the economy, and the planet. By providing expertise and insight, we support our members, partners, and stakeholders as they prepare the UK for what comes next in a constantly changing world.