Customer Support – Repairs Advisor
Location: Coventry, CV3 1JG
Planned start date: June
Your role at Orbit.
We are looking for staff to join our Repairs team. With a start date of 5th June, we are looking for strong communicators, who can drive service levels within our Customer Support Hub. You will be handling inbound calls from customers and managing to support customers dealing with noncomplex repairs.
You will focus on cost effective repairs service, work to resolve issues on a first call basis and communicate via phone, email and web chat. You will work with wider teams across the business and deal with external contractors. A keen interest in housing / repairs and excellent interpersonal skills will be key.
The Hub is operational Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 1pm – and we are looking for staff who can work a shift pattern in those hours.
What will help you make a difference.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to write clear and concise notes of customer interactions
- Ability to work in a team, be resilient and with a drive and passion to deliver an excellent customer experience, doing the right thing at the right time
- Good IT skills
- Good active listening skills and the ability to be persuasive and empathetic
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Good technical skills – ex trades or housing repairs experience (desirable not essential)
- Ability to be professional, responsible with a honest and methodical approach and attention to detail.
- Experience of customer relations and service
- A flexible approach to working hours and ability to work shift patterns between 8 am and 8pm should it be required.
Rewarding your contribution.
We understand that everyone has different needs when it comes to benefits. That’s why we have created an attractive benefits package with the option to select and purchase flexible benefits to suit your individual circumstances.
Some of our core benefits include:
- Group bonus potential up to 15% of salary
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the “Orbit day”
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A great pick and mix of flexible benefits including the option to buy and sell holiday and much more
How to apply
Please apply on the link below
Application deadline: 03/05/2023
More about Orbit Group
Orbit was established in 1967 by two people on a park bench, contemplating how to tackle homelessness. Five decades on, we are one of the largest builders of affordable homes, placing customers and communities at the heart of what we do. Today, over 100,000 people live in an Orbit home and our aim is to ensure the homes we provide and the places we create are good quality, affordable and safe. We also play an active part in the neighbourhoods where we work, supporting local economies and social activity within communities.