Corporate Partnerships Manager x2
Salary: £34,000 – £39,000 FTE depending on experience
Planned start date: 01/10/2023
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in high-value corporate partnerships. If you are passionate about supporting women, have a collaborative working style and thrive in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining an ability to build and shape strong relationships, we would love to hear from you.
About Smart Works
Smart Works is a dynamic, high profile and fast-growing UK charity that dresses and coaches unemployed women for success at their job interview. We empower each woman by giving her the clothes and the confidence she needs to succeed. After visiting Smart Works, 69% of clients secure a job within a month, gaining financial independence and transforming their lives.
More information about who we are can be found on our website.
About the role
Smart Works has grown significantly since its inception in 2013, with our service being needed now more than ever before. To allow us to double in size and therefore ensure we reach more unemployed women across the UK, we will increase fundraising capacity and income potential across our 11 centres nationally (the Smart Works Group).
The Partnerships function is in an exciting phase, building the team further to deliver our fundraising ambitions. Both Corporate Partnerships Manager positions are key to this growth, managing our existing corporate relationships and establishing new ones.
The Partnerships function holds a number of high-profile relationships with brands and organisations including Bank of America, AJ Bell, Starling Bank, Norton Rose Fulbright and AllBright.
As we expand our Corporate Partnerships team, we are recruiting for two new roles. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Partnerships, both of the Corporate Partnerships Managers will play an integral role in achieving our ambition as they forge relationships with organisations to build transformational partnerships.
Both roles will lead on their own new business pipeline and portfolio of partners, meeting and exceeding team income targets. Each role will have a defined area of operation, ensuring the team can effectively develop partners in support of our sustainable growth plans. One role will be responsible for securing and developing national and London-centric partnerships, and one role will be focussed on securing and developing local partnerships (those outside of London), embedding national partnerships across our 11 UK centres. Requiring strong collaboration, both roles will work closely together, with the Retail Partnerships team, and with colleagues in local centres to maximise opportunities to benefit the whole of the Smart Works Group.
The Partnerships Team is based in London, operating out of our North London (HQ) centre in Islington. The Corporate Partnerships Managers will be based at our Smart Works North London centre. However, we welcome applications from candidates wishing to discuss hybrid working and/or being based at another Smart Works location, with regular travel to London. Some evening and weekend work is required to lead on partnership activity and support wider partnership team events.
Operating UK-wide, there will be travel to visit local Smart Works centres across the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding stewardship and relationship management to a portfolio of partners across a variety of corporate sectors, ensuring lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Build a healthy, robust pipeline of appropriate new business opportunity in line with the strategy set by the Head of Corporate Partnerships to actively onboard multi-year, high value partners.
- Maximise fundraising opportunities, engaging partners in additional activations such as challenge events, sponsorship and commercial activity, delivering against fundraising targets and associated budgets.
- Deliver on agreed partnership activation and communications plans, working with the partner and internal teams to identify key moments to drive further engagement.
- Work with the wider partnerships and charity team to identify opportunities for collaboration and further support.
- Work closely with local Smart Works centres to significantly grow their corporate fundraising income streams by building pipelines, approaching new funders and creating attractive partnership propositions.
- Upskilling to build capability and knowledge of fundraising staff across the Smart Works Group.
- Represent Smart Works by speaking at external partner and prospect events.
Please visit our website or click ‘Apply Now’ to find out more information – we can’t wait to hear from you.
How to apply
Apply for this opportunity using the web link below.
Application deadline: 13/09/2023
Web link: https://smartworks.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/15
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Smart Works
Smart Works is a UK charity that provides high quality interview clothes and interview training to unemployed women in need. We harness the power of clothes and confidence to allow a woman to be her best at a crucial moment in her life, giving her the confidence, the self-belief and the practical tools required to succeed at interview and transform her life.