Quality Assurance Compliance Supervisor
Location: Harestone Valley Road, Caterham, CR3 6HY
Salary: £32,000 – £45,000
Planned start date: 6/5/22
Genistar is a financial education company that helps people across the UK become financially independent. Our aim and vision for the future is to help families solve the fundamental problems that keep them from achieving financial independence. We believe that everyone should create a financial game plan to help them achieve their goals for the future.
Genistar is a rapidly growing company within the financial education sector and is seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to support quality assurance and application of regulatory compliance across the company. This role would sit within the Business Integrity Department. The individual will need to be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to accurately follow procedures, prioritise their workload and work well to supervise and guide the more junior members of the team. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
The overall aim of this role is to embed the creation of frameworks, rules and standards for areas within scope of quality assurance across the field support centre and the field by undertaking the following:
- Achieve company standards relating to all aspects of Quality Assurance by ensuring they are achieved, controlled, and communicated effectively across all teams and the field.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the Quality Assurance system is robust, delivered on time and fully compliant with current regulatory standards as set out in Genistar policies.
- Provide the Senior Management team with assurance that quality and regulatory compliance standards are upheld, enabling audit trails for all corresponding evidence and documentation.
- Responsible to produce monthly and quarterly reports and dashboards for key stakeholders and senior management detailing the results, trends and root causes of defects identified.
- Identify and report any ongoing or ad hoc compliance or competency issues, including regulatory breaches and lost business opportunities, to ensure the field activity remains compliant.
- Conducting ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks and complaints.
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests from the FCA.
- Achieve monthly targets for monitoring (compliance monitoring plan)and quality assurance driven by set measurements contained in the training and competence schemes for each business area.
- Support and supervise the Quality Assurance team – undertaking one to ones and annual reviews
- Proactively keep up to date with company and industry knowledge to ensure appropriate competency levels are maintained.
- Collaborate with the field to create a culture of compliance to drive excellent customer outcomes.
- Demonstrate exemplary conduct and behaviour to inspire and motivate the team.
- Support training sessions on quality assurance and mandatory regulatory training when required .
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience (minimum 5 years) working in a regulatory environment
- Previous experience working within the field of life insurance and protection products
- Strong knowledge of Insurance including the core insurance regulation such as ICOBs, DPA, IDD
- Proven ability to communicate results at all levels and influence other business areas to deliver quality results
- An understanding of ISO 9001/2015
- Positive attitude, flexibility and ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines and to work well under pressure in an organised manner on multiple tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of confidentiality, data protection and security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Office products such as Excel, Word etc
- CII Financial Protection RO5 qualification
- Significant operational or quality assurance experience in a regulated environment
- Professional Qualification such as PFS/CII Diploma
- Company Pension
- Flexible Working Hours
- Sick Pay
- Company Events
- Referral Programme
How to apply
Please submit your application via the indeed website https://uk.indeed.com/job/quality-assurance-compliance-supervisor-7e521af944205788
or submit your CV to: email@example.com and state that you heard about us via EDAC.
Application deadline: 30/4/22
Web link: https://genistar.online
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Genistar Ltd
Genistar was founded in 2007 and is one of the fastest growing financial services companies in the UK. We are dedicated to educating families about their financial choices. Our mission is to teach people how money works. We help you gain the knowledge you need to make smarter, more informed choices along the path towards your financial goals.