Hours: 32 hours per week
Salary: £12 per hour
Planned start date: TBD
Title: Project coordinator
Responsible to: Centre Manager
Main Purpose of role: To oversee the delivery of the Workplace Safespace programme within Hillingdon.
Hours: Part-time 32 hours a week, fixed-term contract for 6 months. Although job location is remote, it is possible you are required to be at the office for specific activities.
The prevalence of Domestic Abuse (DA) means that it is literally ‘all around us’. Local business employees may be directly affected by DA as victims or witnesses. Local employers’ developing an effective DA policy and working to reduce the related risks will create a safer workplace and will also send out a strong message that staff and customers are valued and supported and that all forms of DA are unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
Applications are invited for the role of Project Coordinator to oversee the delivery of the Workplace Safespace programme (WPSS). Hillingdon Women’s Centre is a women-only community-based service that focuses on empowering and supporting women in need. The successful candidate will be passionate about ending gender violence and VAWG and have proven experience in project management.
- Working closely with the Centre Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, milestones and timeframes.
- Planning and coordinating tasks to ensure the delivery of the WPSS programme, this includes schedule, risk management and admin tasks.
- Working closely with all key stakeholders involved in the programme: The Sharan Project, employers representatives and local Strategic Programme Lead for VAWG / DA.
- Mapping, contacting and recruiting local employers to become part of the EI.
- Working collaboratively, whether online or face-to-face, with employers to deliver results on deadlines.
- Making sure that employers’ needs are met as the project evolves by developing individual support and follow-up to ensure that they are working towards zero-tolerance to Domestic Abuse and the creation of safe spaces.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation plans and reports.
- Contributing to the collection of service outcomes through identification and use of clear targets and monitoring systems to provide evidence that outcomes are met.
- Monitoring progress and handling any issue that arises.
- Proactively report to the Centre Manager on the details of WPSS in the partner employers.
- Scoping and development of funding opportunities to maintain and continue the WPSS programme.
- Working within strict Data Protection regulations and Confidentiality guidelines.
- Assisting with any other tasks involved in ensuring the smooth running of the centre.
The person specification sets out the minimum qualities we are seeking for this post. Please ensure that your application demonstrates how you meet the criteria. You may include voluntary, unpaid and paid work. Please click here for full details
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30/05/2021
Web link: https://hillingdonwomenscentre.org/
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 01895 259 578