Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Planned start date: ASAP
Orbit is a fantastic business and one that’s really going places.
Orbit was formed in 1967 with the aim of providing good-quality housing for people who would otherwise not be able to afford to buy their own home.
Over 50 years later, we’re one of the leading housing providers in the UK. Our services have diversified, our housing portfolio has expanded, and our reputation as an innovator within our sector has grown. But one thing that has never changed. Our belief in people and what they can achieve.
Your role at Orbit.
With an established track record delivering over 10,000 homes to date and plans to build at least 6,500 new homes before 2025, Orbit is one of the country’s major housing developers. We also have an exciting strategic partnership with Homes England to deliver, with a funding package of some £129 million.
As part of this we are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to cover a period of 12 months.
The purpose of the Marketing Manager is to take full ownership and accountability for defining and executing the marketing strategy for the property investment (Orbit Homes) division in the Midlands region.
Working closely with the brand, marketing and sales teams, success will be measured by the customer leads generated, the quality of those leads, the ROI delivered and ultimately the sale of Orbit shared ownership and market sale homes in that region.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- To deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy for each region, based on strong consumer insight and created in close collaboration with the sales team to ensure it satisfies their key needs
- To work within the brand guidelines specified, using key templates to ensure continuity of the Orbit Homes brand
- To work proactively with the central marketing team in the provision of digital marketing
- To ensure that the marketing plan is highly targeted, cost effective and delivers maximum, measurable ROI and ultimately is effective in raising awareness of our developments and their USP’s and driving high quality leads to developments
- Ensure that our marketing planning explores and critically evaluates all appropriate aspects of the marketing mix (digital, POS, hoardings, 1/3 party partnership marketing, to ensure maximum ROI)
- To work positively and collaboratively with the central marketing team to strengthen the regional outcomes
- Achieve cost efficiencies by better utilising internal design resource and by working more closely with external agencies to ensure we are investing in activity that is highly targeted and delivers real value for money
What will help you make a difference.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a related discipline
- New homes sales marketing experience
- Line management experience
- Good understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
Rewarding your contribution.
For those who want or need more of a work life balance our view is that this role is suitable for WorkSmart. This means we would consider a more flexible working arrangement, where your hours and work location are managed according to business, customer and personal needs. Agile working arrangements will be discussed during the interview process.
Some of our core benefits include:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the “Orbit day”
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A great pick and mix of flexible benefits including the option to buy and sell holiday and much more
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain great people. We are a proud member of EDAC and welcome applications from all individuals regardless of background, age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, religious belief, faith or disability.
We put the safeguarding of our customers, colleagues and contractors at the heart of everything we do and as such, certain roles will be subject to a DBS check.
How to apply
We have so much more that we’d like to share with you so please submit your CV demonstrating the value you could bring to Orbit. Apply for this opportunity using the web link below and quote ‘EDAC’ where appropriate.
Application deadline: 6 July 2022
Web link: https://www.orbitgroup.org.uk/careers/current-vacancies/job-description/?Category=Orbit20Homes&Advert=lPYdYPm5n8ij4zLe1zVg
More about Orbit Group
Orbit was established in 1967 by two people on a park bench, contemplating how to tackle homelessness. Five decades on, we are one of the largest builders of affordable homes, placing customers and communities at the heart of what we do. Today, over 100,000 people live in an Orbit home and our aim is to ensure the homes we provide and the places we create are good quality, affordable and safe. We also play an active part in the neighbourhoods where we work, supporting local economies and social activity within communities.