Digital Marketing Specialist
Hours: 36.25 pw
Salary: £24,200 – £29,050 Per Annum
Planned start date: ASAP
We’re building thriving communities as one of the UK’s largest housing groups and a leading developer of affordable housing. We believe everyone is entitled to a good home they can afford, in a place they are proud to live. More than 100,000 people live in our homes.
If you want to experience work that’s truly rewarding, join us. Because when we achieve together, customers and communities thrive.
Work for Orbit. Believe in people.
In this new and exciting role of Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and support
s of our Intranet, websites and other digital environments, including Social Medial. You will carry out content authoring, site optimisation, monitoring and analysis of our digital platforms.
This role is part of People and Strategy where you’ll help us to build a culture and brand that people want to be part of.
What you’ll achieve
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Carry out content updates and implement new content requirements across existing and new website and intranet environments
- Authoring is primarily through Umbraco and SharePoint, Orbit’s current content management systems
- Review all content to ensure it has been provided in line with digital marketing team guidelines, especially around SEO and S/M techniques, accessibility, compliance and content sizing
- Monitor website performance through tools such as SiteImprove, working with internal and external technical DevOps teams to address any issues that you cannot carry out yourself
- Carry out high level website analytics through tools such as Google Analytics
What you’ll bring
In this role of Digital Marketing Specialist you will need to have experience in day-to-day in-depth use of content management systems – Umbraco and SharePoint would be preferred but not essential.
- Ability to develop analytics reports from tools such as Google Analytics
- Exposure to Document Management Solutions and Digital Asset Management
- Proven ability to manage the end-to-end digital marketing campaign process across multiple channels
- Exposure to content design, including utilisation of brand guidelines for consistency across all digital environments
- Experience developing email marketing assets, including broadcast and campaign monitoring
- A basic level of HTML and CSS would be an advantage as would day-to-day understand of website UX
- Awareness of governing legislation (Data Protection)
Choosing us means being rewarded in every sense.
Here’s what you can expect to enjoy with us.
A rewarding experience that works for you
We strive to create an inclusive experience with benefits and wellbeing programmes designed to help you, and your loved ones, to thrive. For a better work life balance, we offer flexible working opportunities for many roles.
A place to progress
From training programmes to professional qualifications, we provide opportunities to learn and develop at every stage of your career. Whether you’re a student, graduate or experienced professional we’ll support you to grow.
For leaders, our tailored development journeys are designed to stretch and strengthen your leadership skills. As well as practical training, we give you access to renowned business schools and experiential programmes for greater breadth and depth of learning.
A purpose to feel proud of
We’re proud to make a difference to people together. We’re values-driven with a commercial focus on performance – because the more profit we make, the more we can achieve for people.
What brings us together is a passionate belief in progress and people.
Read more about the values and purpose that drive us on our careers website.
How we hire
We aim to make our hiring process simple and fair:
- Online application
- Decision and offer
We put the safeguarding of our customers, colleagues and contractors at the heart of everything we do and as such, certain roles will be subject to a DBS check.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below
Application deadline: 11/08/2023
More about Orbit Group
Orbit was established in 1967 by two people on a park bench, contemplating how to tackle homelessness. Five decades on, we are one of the largest builders of affordable homes, placing customers and communities at the heart of what we do. Today, over 100,000 people live in an Orbit home and our aim is to ensure the homes we provide and the places we create are good quality, affordable and safe. We also play an active part in the neighbourhoods where we work, supporting local economies and social activity within communities.