Location: Home/Remote Working
Planned start date: TBC
ENGIE are recruiting for a Data Analyst to work remotely or from home. This is a permanent, full-time role focussed on supporting the HMCTS projects team with managing the project’s data and reporting to the customer. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high-quality benefits package.
The DA will be required to:
- Update and manage the Power BI report dashboard
- React to and create new reports
- Create new links to data sources to improve management information for the projects team and HMCTS customer
- Create automated flow processes to improve efficiency
- Understand HMCTS long term strategy for courts including zero carbon ambitions
- Assist with the analysing the data to develop a 2021/22 forward maintenance plan
- Review and propose opportunities for innovation in the delivery of the programme
- Interface with the HMCTS operational team regarding data from Maximo into our reporting
- Work with the Sustainability and Energy Managers to develop a Monitoring and Verification Plan for Zero Carbon works, linking in with C3NTINEL (ENGIE’S M&V platform)
Qualifications, Skills or Required Experience:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power BI skills in data manipulation.
- Experience communicating with business stakeholders
- Basic technical knowledge of Assets
- Basic Knowledge of SFG20
- Understanding building services systems
- M&E experience or engineering qualification
- Programming and advance data analytics/computing experience
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
How to apply
Apply for this opportunity using the web link below:
Application deadline: TBC
More about ENGIE
We currently employ over 17,000 staff across the UK and Ireland, whether your background is Energy, Technical Services, FM or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. ENGIE’s commitment to being ‘employer of first choice’ is underpinned by a wide range of training and personal development opportunities. Our strong culture of learning and development rewards hard work and promotes equality of opportunity. This is complemented by other company-wide benefits which allow us to attract and retain the highest calibre of individuals. UK employees can also take advantage of the Mobility scheme within parent company ENGIE to further their careers within other group companies, nationally and internationally.