Communication Content Lead
Location: , , , ,
Hours: up to 21.25
Planned start date: May / June
Your role at Orbit.
We’re looking for a highly effective Content Lead to deliver improvements to all written customer communications across online and offline channels on a part time basis, ideally up to 3 days per week.
Working as part of the Customer Communications team, the Content Lead will support the Customer Communications Manager to plan and draft service-related customer communications including letters, website content, email, SMS text, telephony scripts and contractor communications.
You will work across our diverse business engaging with key stakeholders and customers to communicate clear narratives that help explain complex subjects and operational processes, focussing on what is most important to our customers whilst promoting our vision, values and customer promise.
You will work alongside members of communications, marketing, customer engagement and operational teams to ensure a consistent approach to how we communicate with customers, and you will support in the planning, development and implementation of our tone of voice, style guides, templates and training materials.
You will also support the Customer Communications Manager in the end-to-end mapping of customer communications and the strategic planning of customer outreach to maximise engagement and understanding.
What will help you make a difference.
- You will have the ability to write high quality communications for a variety of audiences and with experience of producing customer focussed collateral.
- Experience of developing communication and marketing strategies and using digital and print media to engage customers
- Critical thinker, good analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to think creatively, strategically and project plan.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of requirements of target audience and how to tailor content appropriately taking into account the channel and required outcomes
- The ability to inspire confidence with a wide range of stakeholders including customers, contractors, operational teams and senior leadership.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain great people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of background, age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, religious belief, faith or disability.
Rewarding your contribution.
For those who want or need more of a work life balance our view is that this role is suitable for WorkSmart. This means we would consider a more flexible working arrangement, where your hours and work location are managed according to business, customer and personal needs. Agile working arrangements will be discussed during the interview process.
Some of our core benefits include:
- Group bonus potential up to 15% of salary
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the “Orbit day”
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A great pick and mix of flexible benefits including the option to buy and sell holiday and much more
How to apply
Please apply on the web link below
Application deadline: 22/04/2023
More about Orbit Group
Orbit was established in 1967 by two people on a park bench, contemplating how to tackle homelessness. Five decades on, we are one of the largest builders of affordable homes, placing customers and communities at the heart of what we do. Today, over 100,000 people live in an Orbit home and our aim is to ensure the homes we provide and the places we create are good quality, affordable and safe. We also play an active part in the neighbourhoods where we work, supporting local economies and social activity within communities.