Children’s Service Lead
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £14.35 – £15.70 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications
Planned start date: 4th October 2021
The RISE Trust is seeking to appoint a Children’s Services Lead for Royal Wootton Bassett, Malmesbury and Cricklade. The post holder will effectively manage a RISE Children’s Centre locality, overseeing the development and delivery of services that meet the needs of target families and to ‘Narrow the Gap’ in children’s learning and development, in line with Local Authority arrangements. This will include targeted support through group work and one to one interventions.
- Job title: Children’s Service Lead. For the right candidate we will provide on-going training and opportunities to progress your career within a committed and supportive team.
- This post covers the Royal Wootton Bassett, Malmesbury and Cricklade areas.
- Be passionate about supporting social action and outreach in the community
- Have experience of leading and managing colleagues with empathy and professionalism
- Have a good understanding of safeguarding policy and procedures
- Have excellent diplomacy and communication skills in order to present information confidently
- Be positive, dynamic, energetic and robust
- Car driver and use of a car essential
How to apply
Please note that C.V.’s will NOT be accepted. A copy of the application form can be found on the RISE Trust website: www.therisetrust.org. Please quote EDAC where applicable and if you require any additional information, please contact: –
Spring Rise Children’s Centre
Application deadline: 8th September 2021
Web link: https://www.therisetrust.org
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 01249-464008
More about The RISE Trust
The RISE Trust supports many projects in North Wiltshire. We manage 4 designated Children’s Centre buildings in Chippenham, Royal Wootton Bassett and Calne. We provide Children’s Centre services for the Corsham, Cricklade, Malmesbury and Purton areas. We also run Youth services, such as mentoring and youth groups.